- Passionate, caring, loyal, proactive, ethical, dependable, friendly, responsible
- Work well under pressure
- Team player
- Highly computer literate
- Office 365
- Propriety company software and systems
The common theme in my life and career has always been about communication whether it’s in a verbal or written format. A person cannot work or live in a vacuum.
Leadership Skills with HR Management interface
It is my belief that staff should be treated with respect and nurtured to get the best from them without having to resort to breaking and demeaning them. I have strong views on building trusting relationships with them to create the perfect environment for them to grow in. If you give your staff, the tools and necessary backing they need they will carry out their work to their highest levels
- Ensuring company and staff satisfaction with constant communication and feedback sessions held per the company’s policies and procedures as well as in keeping with legislative framework.
- Dealing with poor performance, disciplinary action fairly and effectively.
Planning, organisational, event and project management skills.
Working with external contractors can be challenging. Making sure that the correct information is supplied in the first instance and that all lines of communication are open with a clear understanding of all party’s requirements will result in the work being carried out as expected.
- Negotiation/evaluation of external contracts and service level agreements.
- Ensure work/project standards are maintained.
- Reporting on performance of outsourced services and adherence to contract provisions.
- Overseeing security matters and security protocol.
- Effective problem tracking to record, track and provide feedback to all parties concerned.
From early on in my career I have taken part in the organisation, planning and hosting of conferences, banquets, launches, exhibitions and meetings. I have found that communication is key which starts with the client and works itself down the line to the smallest most inconsequential details. If you are not constantly communicating you can lose sight of the bigger picture.
- Conceptualisation to post event debriefing
- Preparation of annual budgets and 10-year maintenance plans for body corporates and HOA’s
- Legislative and statutory compliance for financial management including tight control of all bank accounts and investments.
- Monitor cash flow and budgeted expenditure.
- Ensuring all relevant information is captured for levy run.
- Manage and address insurance claims.
- Purchasing and expenditure.
- Authorise payments/purchases within agreed limits and controls.
- Maintenance of Asset Register.
Administration skills with process implementation and follow through abilities
- Accountable for quotes, ordering, invoicing, and payment systems.
- Maintain confidential filing systems.
- Attend Board Meetings, AGM’s and Special Meetings.
- Engage with community forums and disseminate information on community matters.
- Letter writing, minute taking and implementing rules and regulation documents